Pods with PlansLesson plans, that is.
Got a classroom full of aspiring concert flautists? Or maybe you’re blessed with bevy of metal band lead screamers? We here at The Classical Classroom are here to help .
Teachers are welcome to use the lesson plans linked in the episodes below to teach – and hopefully inspire – their young Sebastian Bachs.
- Classical Classroom, Episode 179: The Miro Quartet on Beethoven’s Opus 131, an Autobiography
Originally aired: October 29, 2018
- Classical Classroom, Episode 178: Anne Akiko Meyers on Working with Superheroes
Originally aired: October 22, 2018
- Classical Classroom, Episode 177: Sharon Isbin on Spanish Art Song, TM, and Everything Else
Originally aired: October 15, 2018
- Classical Classroom, Episode 176: Composing Music for Film About Music with Jono Hill
Originally aired: October 8, 2018
- Classical Classroom, Episode 175: The Unsolved Mysteries of Women Composers with Angela Draghicescu
Originally aired: October 1, 2018
- Classical Classroom, Episode 174: Critiquing Anne Midgette
Originally aired: September 24, 2018
- Classical Classroom, Episode 92: Jonathan Biss On Schumann The Fanboy
Originally aired: June 29, 2015
- Classical Classroom, Episode 13: A lesson from a real live professor – Timothy Hester on Brahms
Originally aired: May 18, 2015
- Classical Classroom, Episode 63: The Trumpet Lesson (with video)
Originally aired: October 13, 2014
- Classical Classroom, Episode 44: Speaking Bass-ese with Bassist Michael Kurth
Originally aired: April 11, 2014